Beautiful_Mess_Store
Dude, Happy New Yeea!
New year's eve' has been funny. We went on a party in Hannover. Music was pretty good (a lot of funk and good old instruments mixed up with a little house music). And one of the most impressive things on this party was the acoustic of the television. It sounded like a complete PA - unbelieveable (and it was an old television). Hmm..I'm listening to Kula Shaker right now - haven't heard these guys for about 6 or 7 years - but somehow I still like it.
OK - I gotta prepare breakfast and then I'll continue preparing for the IELTS. This test is pretty important and I may not fail because this would mean that my trip to Australia is cancelled. Currently, nearly everyting is running perfect - The first semester is financed (I'm still working out the strategy to finance semster two and three) - The Uni invited me. Most work is done.
I'll feed myself coffe, now.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

"The only thing that is a constant is change." Greek philosopher, Heraclitus

ARCHIVES

LINKS
Roger in NYC
Daily*Barmbeker
UrbanGhost

ATOM feed

.

Powered by Blogger
photoblogs.org | random

Content of this website is copyright 1997-2007(c)
All rights reserved.