"Torchman KRS-1 and Reene; am Mikrofon - und Tomek - an den Maschiiin" (from DJ Tomekk feat KRS - One, Torch & MC Rene - Return of Hip Hop). OK. I got the good shepherd from the 'planet of tapes' this week. If you take a look at the IMDB site, you'll see taht this movie just got 4.9 out of 10 points.. allright; this shouldn't influence me - but somehow it does. Another good movie is Intermission - an irish movie showing the life of different people. An awesome mix of tragedy, comedy, a piece of satire - shot in an awesome, pure backdrop in Dublin.
Jess and Rebecca came by yesterday and we had a dinner and some glasses of wine. They both work as architects in Perth and Canberra, however Rebecca is goin' to Zurich on Thursday. We'll take a walk through Brisbane today and I'll try my best to show the girls an interesting view of the city. Now I'm getting lazy - the burger was too heavy for breaky - phew!
Pic is shot in an abandoned building, somewhere eastern from CBD.